WELCOME TO NEXT GENERATION DENTAL CARE, YOUR DOORWAY TO PERFECTSMILE.
1) DENTAL IMPLANTS: Keeping function and aesthetics in mind Implants are the most modern way of replacing missing teeth. Highly Sophisticated and Patented Titanium Screw is screwed into the bone where the teeth has to be replaced. The Titanium screw gives anchorage to the Crown or Artificial teeth.
The Success of Implant depends on the quality of Implant and strict sterilisation and Hygienic methods followed.
The Implant systems used at Perfect Smile are Patented and U.S FDA approved. We Have a Seperate Chamber only for Implants.The Implants are made available at fraction of a cost and the Implants are placed by Certified Implantologist.
- Case1: Replacement of Single tooth with a single stage Implant.
- Case2: Replacement of Multiple teeth with Dental Implant.
- Case3: Implant Supported Complete Dentures.
- Case4: Replacement of all teeth using Dental Implants
Requires the placement of a single dental implant (either 2 stage or 1 stage) in the region of the missing tooth, followed by a crown (artificial tooth) over
Multiple Tooth Replacement : Entirely depends on number of missing teeth.Either same number of Implants or fewer number of Implants than missing teeth can be placed. For example patient with 4 missing teeth ,we can place 2 Implants followed by a 4units bridge.
Replacement of All Teeth: Replacement of all teeth can be done either by the placement of implant supported dentures or by the placement of multiple unit bridges placed over implants.
Treatment Duration: 2 stage dental implants: The replacement is completed in 2 stages which are spread over an interval of minimum 3 months. The first stage involves the placement of the implant and requires one to two sittings,Temporary Crowns will be given to the patient. The second stage involves the placement of the artificial tooth (Permanent crown).
1 stage dental implant: Requires just one stage for the placement of the implant and crown(Permanent Crown).